Client is in search of a Test Engineer with an analytical mindset and the ability to indentify new solutions to improve the quality of their testing needs.
The right candidate will be solid with integration testing both manual and automated. You will be motivated to work with business analysts and devs to make sure requirements are met and executed.
location: Farmington Hills, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Review internal processes, procedures, methodologies, standards and work with IT management
to ensure processes are repeatable and efficient
- Willingness and aptitude for working with various new infrastructure technologies as needs arise.
- Review existing company technical documentation to ensure consistent professional results that
can be utilized by other team members. Document application behaviors, results and issues where
- Determine how to best test for new product and system features (manual and automated), as well
as automation for regression tests. This includes UI testing and API testing
- Design, implement and execute test plans and test cases in accordance with best practices and
techniques and prepare test results for various test methods including black box, white box,
stress/load, data integrity, security and automation
- Track testing status and results and provide data reporting on defect/bugs, automation efficiencies
and other significant indicators
- Collaborate with the team to translate business requirements and functional specifications into
test plans, test scripts and drive for high quality software practices
- Collaborate across teams and departments to lead other QA in best practices for automation
throughout our software development lifecycle that improves overall software reliability while
minimizing overhead on development efforts
- Create tools that improve efficiency of QA processes
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- azure devops
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.