Data Management Analyst - 2232
The FAS Data Management Hub is a centralized function that performs core data processes to enable reporting and analytics for our clients. The Data Management Specialist will primarily be responsible for the data governance, validation, and cleansing of data. We are looking for a resource with strong technical skills, experience managing large volumes of data, and experience with Microsoft Dynamics.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Understands key data management functions such as data sourcing, data governance, validating, cleansing, and prepping, as well as the architecture and inter-connections of these data sets.(specifically within Microsoft Dynamics)
2. Executes core data quality functions by developing custom data validations and cleansing techniques to ensure ongoing accuracy and completeness of data.
3. Researches and analyzes data integrity issues across data domains such as Sales, Marketing, Strategy & Development, and Mutual Fund Administration. Partners with key stakeholders on the resolution and downstream impacts.
4. Leverages the appropriate tools and applications to generate data validations, resolve data integrity issues, and implement consistent and scalable solutions for ongoing data management.
5. Effectively tracks and monitors data integrity issues from identification through resolution. Develops and documents best practices for data management processes. Communicates status to key stakeholders.
6. Leverages knowledge of data sets to assist in the enablement of other data related processes, initiatives, and strategies.
7. Captures statistics and trends for departmental metrics and dashboards; suggests ideas to enhance efficiencies relating to Financial Adviser Services data and associated processes.
8. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Undergraduate degree
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
· Minimum of two years of experience with data management processes (data sourcing, data governance, validation, cleansing, and prepping).
· Experience with managing large volumes of data (structured and unstructured) is strongly preferred.
· Experience working in Microsoft Excel and Access is required; working with proprietary data management tools and related applications such as a CRM is a plus.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Detail oriented with solid tracking and time management skills; ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.