We are looking for motivated and innovative team members ready to take on new challenges while rapidly advancing their career. Our client recognizes that you don't build a business - you build your people and they will build the business.
The innovative people of our client are the lifeline of the organization, filling the hallways with contagious energy and enthusiasm. We make it a priority to keep the longstanding culture intact through community outreach, wellness programs, mentoring networks, engineering communities and monthly social activities.
location: Pasadena, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 128,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Job Description: Accountable for: Using Math Library for implementation
- Designing, Developing & Maintaining Software: Designing and implementing high quality software with features that meet user needs within assigned timeframes.
- Driving Technology Innovation: Identifying and recommending common code or patterns to facilitate efficient and effective software development.
- Planning Software Releases: Participating in sprint and release planning, including defining tasks and providing estimates.
- Design and implement software features based on requirements
- Architect new features for products or tools
- Articulate and document designs as needed
- Prepare and present technical trainings
- Provide estimates and status for development tasks
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative and iterative development process
- Troubleshoot issues and correct defects when required
- Build unit and integration tests that assure correct behavior and increase the maintainability of code base
- Apply dev-ops and automation as needed
- Commit to continued learning and enhancement of skills and product knowledge
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SQL (1 year of experience is required)
- .NET (1 year of experience is required)
- C# (1 year of experience is required)
- Python (4 years of experience is required)
- pandas (1 year of experience is required)
- PostregsQL (1 year of experience is preferred)
- NumPy (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Science (1 year of experience is preferred)
- data libraries (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.