Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Irving, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $72 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
BS Computer Science or any Engineering with 10+ years experience
MS Computer Science or any Engineering with 7+ years experience
Responsible for the design and development of medium to highly complex secure systems.
Skills include system design and analysis as well as business skills.
Need to work with product and project managers to understand business requirements, develop system requirements, design and consult with peers and team members to build solutions.
Responsible for building code modules and propagating through CI/CD pipeline.
Knowledgeable in programming, data structures, SDLC, and software engineering.
Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or other related field.
Ability to manage multiple assignments.
Superior written and oral communication skills.
6-10+ years of experience.
The applicant will be architect hands-on and will be of a development team and will need to develop software, test, and deploy using CI/CD process in AWS environment.
The applicant MUST be experienced in the below technologies
- MUST HAVE SKILLS:
1. Java Full Stack Development
2. Node.JS 3. Web Development (HTMS, CSS, Angular.JS etc)
4. REST Services/ Web Services
5. Oracle/ No SQL, MySQL
6. Experience working in AWS & CICD
- Good Communication abilities
- Working with teams and team members across several geographic locations
- Innovative mindset
- Google Dialog Flow Knowledge and Experience (Conceptual NLP)
- Experience working with AWS CLI, AWS-based automation using CloudTrail ,AWS Lambda,GitLab CI, Jenkins, AWS Systems Manager, AWS Code services, AWS OpsWorks, ElasticBeanstalk, and/or Ansible
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: BS Computer Science or any Engineering with 10+ years experience MS Computer Science or any Engineering with 7+ years experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- Software Architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.