job summary: Summary:
- This role will be responsible for development, maintenance and execution of automation scripts for Contact Center applications.
- Automation engineer will be responsible for all phases of functional and automation testing. This person should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinates with other teams to ensure deadlines are meet and application quality and performance meets standards before production implementation.
location: Basking Ridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50.00 - 62.50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, define test Strategy/Test Cases, provide QA estimates, and provide test management and Test Reporting throughout the Testing cycle
- Create test cases, perform manual/automated testing and log detailed defects in Rally
- Collaborates with project teams to understand project architecture and business requirements to devise an automation test strategy and test plans
- Work closely with product owners and scrum masters to determine acceptance criteria for testing
- Should be able to understand the technical details of the product and assist development team in trouble shooting issues
- Should be able to analyze quality of the product before rolling to customers by analyzing and validating defect leakages
- Communicating with QA Lead, Dev Lead and Technical Managers on the activities about the project work through e-mail, written and verbal
- Experience in developing Manual and automation test strategies with CYARA
- Design and develop scalable, flexible, and cross-platform automation test frameworks.
- Be responsible for ongoing continuous improvement to build testing efficiency and effectiveness through the use of innovative QA practices and automation tools and close collaboration with development and business
qualifications: Required Qualifications:
- Proven track record with a minimum of 7 years software/computer engineering experience
- Prior experience in Software quality assurance technical testing in one or more of the following Voice Contact Center technologies (Voice, IVR, Call Routing, CTI and Agent Desktop and call routing)
- 5+ working knowledge building out automation frameworks with in Enterprise SQA, deep knowledge of automation best practices.
- 5+ years proven experience transforming manual testing teams to high efficiency, Automation centric SQA teams.
- Experience with Performance testing using Jmeter (Nice to have)
- Experience in testing Genesys call routing, CTI custom softphone applications; IVRs validation is a plus
- Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco Framework, reporting, routing and multi-channel components
- Experience using Agile Central, Selenium, and Cyara for automated testing.
- Experience with tools like JMeter, New-Relic, Performance Center and programming on JAVA.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
skills: Preferred Qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- Experience with SaaS products, Agile/Scrum, Devops
- Experience with Rest APIs
- Excellent problem solving and analytical thinking abilities.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and MS SQL Serer
- Proficiency in MS Office (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Previous experience with onsite and remote/offshore team members
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.