Large Healthcare company looking for telecommute candidate to work a contract to hire role. Looking for Senior Business Analysts with experience working witih Medicare/Medicaid claims. 4+ years experience is ideal with basic SQL understanding and abilities. ASAP Start, 12 month contract then may hire on if its a good fit.
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $31.25 - 39.06 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of medical and/or behavioral health claims and general encounter processing and management best practices.
- Demonstrate and apply intimate knowledge of HIPAA transaction guides, data elements and use requirements.
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of federally mandated Companion Guide guidelines and their use.
- Demonstrate and apply basic relational database concepts and familiarity.
- Conducts/updates/manages analyses and document transaction requirements based on IG/CG and proprietary format instructions.
- Identifies data gaps and manages remediation of same.
- Assists in the development/creation/documentation of data maps from SQL to HIPAA/proprietary transactions using ETL software.
- Conduct mapping/code audits of all maps prior to release.
- Creating, managing and running scheduled mapping/transaction generation jobs.
- Conducts research as needed using a variety of tools (SQL Management Studio, XMLSpy, UltraEdit, etc.).
- Assists data and report analysts in developing data validation routines.
- Acts as primary liaison between BHEMIS and Customer/client production personnel.
- Demonstrate and apply a attention to detail.
- Creates various work products using standard software packages (Word, Excel, Visio).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Business Systems Analyst
- MS Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.