Client job description
This company powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, it is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success.
My client empowers small business owners to grow their business online with a suite of tools for both the Do-It-Yourself (DIY) customer and the customer who needs professionals that will Do-It-For-You (DIFY).
My client's instructional design team develops high-quality training for employees around the world. In this role, you'll work with partners, subject matter specialists, and other learning professionals to craft and develop self-paced, blended, and instructor-led training through technology-based learning programs.
You'll use your design and project management abilities to build multifaceted learning experiences that reach thousands of employees - from new employees, to senior leadership. You thrive in a fast-paced, environment where priorities and timelines encourage you to find creative, informed, and innovative learning solutions.
You believe in the learner experience, searching for ways to make it better, and consider experimentation part of your development practice. You welcome feedback as a friendly and constructive tool for improving both yourself and the team.
You're always looking to learn a new tool, promoting your professional development, and you're most comfortable when presented with a challenge to solve.
location: SCOTTSDALE, Arizona
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- 3 - 5 years of instructional design and curriculum development experience building instructor-led and eLearning training
- Proficiency designing content using tools such as; Adobe Creative Suite, Camtasia, Premiere Pro, or Articulate Storyline
- Experience turning raw source material into visually-appealing, and engaging learning experiences
- Ability to collaborate with experienced professionals to ensure course development of sophisticated concepts is accurate, concise, and clear
- Project and time management skills, with ability to coordinate tasks and meet objectives with quality in a fast-paced, high-growth, and high-output environment
- Exceptional attention to detail, vetting and refining each result to the highest quality
- Solid understanding of learning and content management systems
- You will be asked to provide a work sample demonstrating your experience and skill using course authoring tools and ID theory
My client is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.