A leading National Video Surveillance company is seeking a Principal Software Engineer / Architect to join their team. In this role you will work in a cross functional team environment with engineers, managers, architects, UX designers, and sales operations to delviver cloud based solutions using agile methodologies. This is a full time role with a highly competative salary and robust benefits package, if you are interested please apply withing.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160 - 195 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- As a technical competence leader, be responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting software technologies for creating solutions using micro-service architecture, serverless design patterns and event-driven systems.
- Be responsible for coaching and mentoring engineers and hiring new talent.
- Collaborate with external companies within and outside the Canon Group to create innovative integrated solutions.
- Manage and lead multiple teams of software engineers.
- Review implementations and encourage sound software design principles.
- Provide technical expertise to sales, pre-sales and customer success teams to promote the Arcules platform and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Create software tools, SDKs, and APIs that will be used internally and externally for building, using and testing IoT products.
- Together with the product managers, understand customer needs and translate these into strong solution requirements, do technical collaboration with partners and conduct technology assessments.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Masters (required)
- IoT Infrastructure
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.