- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom built technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Interact with team members to determine best solutions
- Interact with product owners and end-users to understand business needs.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve application usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Attending daily stand-up meeting, attend sprint planning and review.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Strong proven experience of JAVA, Spring Boot, SQL
Experience with Oracle and other relational DBMS.
Experience with web-services, messaging, micro-services.
Back-end frameworks to build server-side software
In-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Experience with non-relational database such Mongo.
Cloud computing integration
skills: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience. 3+ years of related experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.