job summary: Job Description
This position supports stakeholders with their analytics and optimization needs. The role provides operational support, including analytics reporting and data validation using Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics. Experience must include Adobe products (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager DTM/Launch, and Adobe Target).
This position uses data to provide insights and drive actionable recommendations, primarily through Adobe Analytics. To reinforce quantitative analysis, the role collaborates with digital- and user-experience colleagues and other quantitative and qualitative tools, as needed.
location: Washington, Washington, D.C.
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Collaborate with our business units, development teams, and internal colleagues to generate standard reporting and ad hoc analyses, monitoring the digital user experience and answering business questions
- Participate in defining data requirements for initiatives, identifying metrics to build KPIs
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure proper data tracking and reporting
- Work remotely and onsite, as needed
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Team player who collaborates with business, technical, and non-technical teams
- A minimum of 3 years experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields. Experience working with membership-based associations is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to define, develop, and present standard KPI reports using data to answer key business questions using Adobe Analytics tools (Workspace, Reports, and Report Builder)
- Experience with Adobe Target to define, develop, and present optimization and testing evaluations
- Data manipulation and visualization using various tools (e.g., Tableau, Excel, Power BI)
- Strong ability to analyze data from multiple perspectives, synthesizing a variety of inputs and data points to develop sound recommendations
- Knowledge of user experience and content strategy, as well as experience partnering with UX and research professionals to optimize the user experience
- In-depth understanding of web analytics basics: tags, cookies, variables, data layer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.