job summary: Summary
- Assists the agile sprint team in conducting end-to-end testing on digital applications integrated across various other downstream applications, to ensure that business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC.
- Ability to work side by side with development and business partners to determine optimal test coverage and ensure high quality software is delivered to our customers.
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $42 - 52 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for planning, writing and execution of test scripts for a variety of projects across multiple lines of business and technology platforms. Test cases will be manual or automated or both.
- Expected to learn the business and technical components of an application and prepare the test data using data queries & tools which can be Web or Mainframe applications. Expected to support production certification to certify the code and identify bugs.
qualifications: Required Skills
- 10+ years of proven software testing experience
- Strong experience in Agile Methodology.
- Quick learner and self starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
- Strong knowledge of tools such as JIRA, Qtest, HP ALM, Rally
- Prior experience driving issue resolutions with development & project teams
- Prior experience in Automation testing (Selenium/UFT)
- Prior experience in Data Conditioning or querying tools (e.g., TSYS)
- Prior experience in testing Customer facing applications
- Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Highly motivated, able to work independently
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with Onshore/Offshore model
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communicates effectively, builds relationships, influences others
- Ability to learn and adapt to changes
- Proven ability to work on testing projects of all sizes
skills: Desired Skills
- Domain knowledge of applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- Accessibility tools knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.