Our PNW client is seeking a Security Analyst to join their ecommerce team! The Security Analyst monitors the SIEM and responds to alerts, notifications, and threats. This position identifies, investigates, escalates, and remediates security incidents as well as preparing reports and documentation for the security team.
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
· Monitor SIEM, responding and reporting as needed
· Provide daily, weekly, and monthly security reports to management.
· Provide oversight, and review for security & system administration procedures.
· Recommend enhanced controls or procedures to minimize or eliminate risk.
· Ensure projects, programs, and initiatives adhere to documented security requirements.
· Complete security assessments on upcoming IT projects.
· Evaluate third party vendors for potential partnerships.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SECURITY ANALYST
- Network Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.