Our Seattle based client is a seeking a full stack developer to join their growing team. As a full stack developer on this projec, you would support existing product teams in securing vulnerabilities, integrating security tooling into the CI/CD pipelines and proactive security training for developers.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You work cross functionally within your scrum team to deliver exceptional results
- You are responsible for R&D, concepting, and estimating solutions in an agile environment
- You keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies
- You work with the wider team to triage and fix critical production issues
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- HTML (4 years of experience is required)
- AWS Lambda (2 years of experience is preferred)
- SQL (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.