If you're a Character Artist and looking for an amazing new role then keep reading! This opening is a direct hire opportunity and for a client located in San Diego that is expanding its team.
location: San Marcos, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop Characters using a verity of Technologies
- Create Sculpts
- Creat models for characters
- Creat character casts
- If you don't meet 100% of these requirements, don't worry. Your desire to learn and your ability to work in a diverse, collaborative environment is just as important to us
- Many more - apply to hear about it!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Character Rigging
- Character Modeling
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.