Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical support for all the Federal Aviation Administration Telecommunication Infrastructure (FTI) network IP services. Support requires physical layer, data link, and network layer knowledge.
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot network problems within Network Operations Control Center (NOCC), utilizing network management and monitoring tools.
- Perform root cause analysis to determine a plan of action for restoring customer's services.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Call Center phone systems
- RF Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.