job summary: Summary:
- The Enterprise Credit Risk (ECR) Technology organization supports the ECR business and is responsible for managing credit risk originating across all of the Lines of Business: Retail, Wholesale, Finance, GWIM and Global Markets.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The ECR Technology organization manages several applications in support of various ECR business processes such as:
- Credit risk concentrations management
- Asset quality reporting
- Credit risk policies and procedures
- Default identification
- Allowance reporting
- Valuation services
- Risk ratings across counterparties, facilities, countries & industries
- In support of these business processes and functions we operate 18 applications across 600 servers. We provide 25,000 monthly reports and self-serve reporting with 56 upstream authorized data sources and 66 downstream applications.
- In ECR technology, to effectively operate we seek strong technical talent who are focused on supporting our clients. We strongly believe in fostering an open environment allowing our associates to solve complex problems for our business partners. We support and encourage career mobility, professional development, inclusivity and a strong recognition culture.
- Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. In-depth knowledge of development tools and programming languages is must.
- Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Typically requires 5+ years of applicable experience.
- Hands on programming experience in Web based UI development using Java Script, REACT, Node JS.
- Strong experience in Java, SQL, Data modeling and analytics.
- Experience in one or more Relational databases technologies, such as Exadata, Oracle, etc.
- Experienced in Agile development process and has good understanding of various phases of Software Development Life Cycle & Tools
- Experience in using Git, JIRA, Confluence, Ansible, Art Factory development tools
- Self-starter who works with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a team of diverse skill sets.
- Ability to comprehend customer requests & provide the correct solution.
- Ability to achieve subject matter expertise quickly on new applications.
- Strong analytical mind to help solve complicated problems.
- Desire to resolve issues and dive into potential issue
- Micro Strategy & Tableau are a plus.
- Understanding of Hadoop, AutoSys, Talend and ETL tools is desired.
- Financial services industry experience with background in Wholesale/Retail Credit Risk products.
- Bachelors in Computer Science/Information Systems
- 5+ years of software development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.