Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 5+ years of experience.
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
· BS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
· Experience with building fast and efficient web applications with pixel perfect design
· Experience with deployment technologies like Capistrano or equivalent
· Experience with frontend performance optimization tools like Pagespeed etc.
· Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
· Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
·Experience with Unit test frameworks like Mocha, Karma, Jest, Enzyme, Chai
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.