job summary: Business Analyst (Salesforce focused - 3-5 years of experience)
will align with project teams to engage business partners in the collection and documentation of business requirements, a compilation of findings into project defined deliverables, writing of user stories and SME input to project teams. Further, this role will be an active participant in the ongoing agile delivery of business requests, directly in the form of Salesforce configuration, and indirectly in guiding the project team through business requirements that have been captured.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50.98 - 62.13 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Discovery, Analysis, and Documentation of business and technical requirements aligned to the execution of Salesforce project efforts
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce features.
- strong collaboration with product managers to understand the context of project goals and objectives in capturing of business needs related to Salesforce CRM to help create new SKU's.
- Having someone dedicated to that to make sure we get what we need on the CRM team and negotiate and influence user stories for his team. Product Provisioning experience is a nice piece to have.
- Maintain a strong understanding of Salesforce features and concepts, preferably including Salesforce certification maintenance
- Someone who has some exposure to Data Analysis is helpful as well
- Project Coordination is a big plus- not a Scrum Master or Agile coach - this is someone who is good with stakeholders and communicates effectively
- Handle small projects and put together task plans. Drive meetings with cross functional stakeholders.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Salesforce (3 years of experience is required)
- Data Analysis (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Project Coordination
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.