- A support Desk Technician with a customer centric approach to problem solving.
- This team member will assist in supporting Client (Arizona Department of Transportation) ITG's (Information Technology Group) Support Desk.
- The Service Desk is in operation from 7:00am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday, excluding State holidays.
- Resources will need to be available for an eight hour shift during this time frame.
- The service desk supports internal customers at Client.
- These customers range from field workers to the Director.
- The Service desk is the first interaction the customer has with ITG.
Candidates submitted to this position will need to be able to understand/document customer needs, troubleshoot with customer, and have a broad understanding of IT services structure to escalate calls. ITG supports desktop applications, web based applications, client/server applications, computer/networking hardware, standard operating systems, MVD third party software applications, internally developed custom applications, etc.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $12 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Position is restricted to local candidates and job duties cannot be performed remotely.
- Experience in a call center supporting Windows 7 and 10 and Office 2013.
- Working knowledge of customer service principles and processes
- Knowledge of desktop applications, web-based applications, client/server applications, computer/networking hardware, standard operating systems, common third-party software applications, internally developed custom applications, application integrations, networking protocols, ISO27000/NIST 800 security concepts, and any other computer-related technologies
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year current working experience in an IT field
- Associate's degree in a related field is preferred
- strong Customer Service Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and across organizations
- Ability to synthesize feedback and adjust plans accordingly
- Ability to develop and write technical documentation
- Ability to evaluate and test emerging technologies
- Ability to apply creative solutions to business problems to ensure business needs are most effectively met
- Experience level:
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.