Do you need this contractor to work a set schedule for the 150 hours or will they be able to make their own schedule to get the work completed? They do not have to work a set schedule. The 150 hours is the maximum, not the requirement. We just need someone to work as many hours as it takes to complete the project, up to 150. We do need the project completed in a timely manner, however. We rely on the database for important reporting and the sooner it is in place the better for our staff. We may need the selected resource to come back if there are bugs in the system after we have time to use it. That needs to be part of the 150 total hours, so some need to be saved for that purpose.
2. Will they be able to complete this project 100% remotely, or will they need to be onsite? I think an initial meeting in person would be beneficial to show them our existing database and explain the changes needed. Then they can work remotely until we meet again at the end maybe once or twice to go over the finished project.
a. If remote, will they need to use their own equipment? We have a laptop that we can provide if needed. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Preferred Candidates will have a combination of education, experience and certification of technology/computer projects that involve development of a Microsoft Office Access database to collect statistics, data & reports.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 27 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- OVS Administration
- develop a software collection system using Microsoft Office Access customized to collect required OVS statistics and preferred data.
- ensure the program has the ability to create reports by date ranges, inmates, victims, etc.
- complete a trial & error phase of the system to work out glitches
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.