Major leading National Home Building comapny looking for TM1 Application Developer. This person will be responsible for the design and development of reports using TM1 Planning Analytics. If you have experience building, designing, and deploying TM1 reports and Dashboards please apply within. This is a direct hire role with a competative full benefits package.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $112 - 122 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Develop and maintain TM1 Cubes, Dimensions, Rules and application security
- Design and develop TM1 Dashboards using TM1 Planning Analytics workspace and TM1 Web
- Develop forms published on TM1 web for gathering data inputs by users
- Customize Financial Accounting Packages in TM1 Planning Analytics
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Cognos (2 years of experience is preferred)
- TM1 (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.