We have an opportunity for a Sr. IT Project Coordinator/ Jr. IT Project Manager for a 10+ month contract opportunity in San Antonio, TX.
Below are a list of the skills/ qualifications for this role:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Possesses and applies basic knowledge of Project Management methodologies, practices and procedures
- Ability to handle multiple assignments with minimum supervision
- Support the planning, design, and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects under management supervision.
- Applies judgment and makes recommendations and/or decisions that may affect the section, department and/or division
- Demonstrates proficiency in verbal and written communication.
- Experience with all aspects of administrative activities for the project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close), is responsible for assembling reports, drafting meeting minutes, and communicating timely project updates.
- Must be familiar with Enterprise Information System Corporate functions as well as the role and function of IT services to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Will coordinator various technology related projects
- In addition to having responsibility for all aspects of administrative activities for the project lifecycle (initiate, plan, execute, control, close), is responsible for assembling reports, drafting meeting minutes, and communicating timely project updates.
- Must be familiar with Enterprise Information System Corporate functions as well as the role and function of IT services to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.coordinates the planning, design and construction of multiple capital and/or O&M projects (e.g., modifications/additions to facilities and infrastructure) under supervision.
- supports documentation and development of team chartering, meeting minutes, process improvement work.
- Ensures the integration of sound project management principles and practices into all communication.
- Supports Project and Program Managers to ensure project objectives regarding safety, schedule, budget, scope, code compliance, environmental compliance, and quality are met as defined by Project Charters
- Coordinates with procurement to solicit external materials and services as required for project deliverables, including stewarding purchase orders and contracts, paying invoices, and interfacing with Storeroom personnel
- Effectively communicates issues and recommendations for strategies and tactics.
- Interfaces with appropriate management levels including senior management to gain necessary approvals and supports team members in managing project risk in accordance with Enterprise governance.
- Reviews, and monitors testing procedures
- Develops documentation per Enterprise PMO standards within applicable divisions.
- Coordinates project teams' activities in conjunction with the operational needs of the project.
- Performs analysis of project data; generates reports and data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- IT Project Manager
- Financial Project Management
- Project Coordinator
- Project Forecasting
- IT project management (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.