The Deal Desk Analyst will be part of the GTM Strategy and Operations team. Within the GTMSO
team, the Strategic Operations
team is responsible for the continuous balancing of short term,
long term, top line, and bottom-line goals at the operational level to meet and exceed company
GTM goals. The team works on monetization, pricing, complex deal strategies as well as
orchestrating internal approval for these strategies. The team collaborates with GTM leadership
to build and execute a successful segment, theater, and market development plans.
This is a challenging operational role that requires operating "in the trees" without "losing the
forest". You will be required to spearhead timely collaborations between multiple and passionate
stakeholder teams, such as sales, legal, finance, product business units, customer support, etc for
urgent, time-sensitive decisions in a fast-paced and occasionally ambiguous environment.
location: MOUNTAIN VIEW, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop a strong understanding of Pure's business model, competitive landscape and product offers.
- Manage complex deal engagements, creatively structure and model deals and coordinate internal approvals for them.
- Understand common deal patterns and drive pricing and monetization strategies to win deals.
- Provide day to day decisions that guide the business towards the company's long term goals.
- Review incoming deals for accuracy, fitness, and alignment with policies and strategic initiatives.
- A trusted advisor to America's sales and sales leadership on commercials, sharing insights and trends on key business metrics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.