Seeking a Senior Application Developer
to join our development team. You will join a talented, energetic team, making a measurable impact with the work you do every day. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, exceptional analytical problem-solving skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
location: Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding to develop or modify moderately complex to complex information systems.
- Devise or modify code to solve complex problems considering system capacity and limitations, operating time and desired results.
- Perform technical reviews of code developed by other development personnel.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written as well as design, code, test, debug, document and maintain those programs.
- Assist with activity, status and progress reports as well as with the creation of comprehensive test plans, including individual program test plans and system test plans.
- Provide work direction, guidance, mentoring and training to less-experienced developers.
- Adhere to programming/development deadlines as determined by supervisor or more senior team member.
- Operate within CHS IT development standards and a standard system development life cycle.
- Active participation with agile ceremonies including sprint planning.
- Cultivate and promote a safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.