Randstad Technologies is looking for a project coordinator contractor to support our telecommunications client. This is starting out as a 3 month contract position, and will be fully remote. This contractor personnel will be responsible for Project coordination for the Department of Government and Regulatory Affairs within our client.
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 25 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Coordination and oversite on special projects for the Department of Government and Regulatory Affairs
- Handle mail for different municipalities all across the Department's service areas
- Read and Analyze documentation
- Detail oriented and able to handle numerous projects at once
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and able to deal with numerous documents at a time
- Forward thinker on project completion tasks
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Prior Project Management/coordination experience
May require an associate's degree or its equivalent and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Strong communication- written and verbal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.