The client is a unit supporting IT systems and applications for 15 various agencies. The client's IT team has an immediate need for an Applications Developer contract position to assist in development, maintenance, and enhancements of the client's HD System.
location: Chelsea, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 53 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Work with other members of the HD team to develop, maintain and enhance an enterprise system solution that will process millions of records per day and provide efficient and organized access for field staff through on-line application and reporting.
- Enhance the current system using the latest technologies that fit the business need. Work closely with business partners and senior and junior developers to design and develop a solution that addresses their needs.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of the following experience:
- Java/J2EE (required)
- Familiarity with Spring MVC/Hibernate - framework
- Familiarity with HTML, Java script, JQuery
- Exposure or worked with JUnit, debugging
- Webservices knowledge
- Excellent communication and delegation skills
- Ability to read and implement technical specification design
- Experience with Angular, React, or Node JS a plus
- Microservices a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.