Looking for a Cyber Security Engineer with a Bachelor's degree or six years of hand-on verifiable operational experience with increasing responsibility in an Security, Compliance, Audit, Risk, Threat Intelligence, Web Services Security or Identity Management role. Key Responsibilties will include coordinating with various matrix'd teams in the corporation and supporting vendors.Also, operation and maintenance of various capabities that encompass the security services that support our customers as well as driving client success by delivering Security and Threat Intelligence services, best practices, and continuous improvement.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Coordinating with various matrix'd teams within the corporations and supporting vendors.
- Operation and maintenance of various capabities that encompass the security that support our customers.
- Assisting internal Teams in driving client success by delivering Security and Thresat Intelligence serves, best practices, and continuous improvement.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SECURITY ENGINEER
- Network Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.