The IT Business Analyst will work alongside the developers focused on backend data. Our customers are vendors and internal scrum teams. We are in need of a BA that is strong with SQL and pseudo code as our requirements are communicated directly to the developers. Our day to day workload requires us to map data points in Google sheets using information we have available in MS-SQL, Oracle, and Big Query databases.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years working in an Agile environment supporting development projects.
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Business Analyst responsibilities:
- Translate business requirements into functional capabilities
- Work with development teams to build business cases for projects and components
- Develop and execute test plans
- Perform moderate system troubleshooting
Business Analyst qualifications:
- 3-5 years as an IT BA in a fast paced agile environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Good logical aptitude
- Foundational knowledge of Database
- Intermediate SQL
- Pseudo coding
- Cloud experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.