Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Southlake, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Centralized Engineering Service Performance Team is seeking a data analyst to execute complex analytical studies on how network metrics correlate with each other and correlate to customer experience. As a member of this highly technical team, the candidate will act independently and be responsible for fulfilling complex business requirements related to Service Performance.
The selected candidate is responsible for analysis and reporting on multiple data sets including various 3rd party benchmarking data. This analysis will be used to both drive network decisions as well as executive level reporting used for internal and external representation of the Wireless network performance.
- Work with teams to understand the various datasets and what they represent to user experience.
- Perform exploratory data analysis to understand the relationships between data sets.
- Analyze various data to interpret competitive results to understand competitive decisions and find areas for opportunities.
- Utilize strong presentation skills to share insights from data.
- Work with peer Data Analytics teams throughout to share best practices and add additional value to analysis.
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
- Three (3) or more years of relevant work experience in wireless networks and analyzing wireless network KPI data.
- Working knowledge of basic wireless call flows and performance KPIs.
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Data Visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Examples of work accomplished with very little direction.
- Extremely strong problem solving skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Wireless RAN domain knowledge
- Familiarity with ETL Tools such as Talend or Informatica
- Experience with data Warehousing (aka BigData)
- Experience with GIS / Geo Analysis of data.
- Practical experience with programming languages (such as R and Python)
Associate or Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Data Analytics, or related field preferred (experience can replace)
Certification in Data Analytics helpful
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Data Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.