job summary: Summary:
- Manages projects limited in scope to LOB products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $52 - 62 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Serves as secondary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives and provides assistance to staff.
- Partners with the business to develop and transition plans, including ongoing success measures, to sustain the change.
- Accountable for initiatives limited in scope to department products, processes or functions although some may have cross-functional or inter-departmental implications.
- Accountable for analyzing present-state, developing alternative future-state approaches and facilitating implementation.
- Global Transaction Services Technology and Enterprise Risk Finance Technology (ERFT):
- Believes diversity makes us stronger so we can reflect, connect and meet the diverse needs of our clients and employees around the world.
- Is committed to building a workplace where every employee is welcomed and given the support and resources to perform their jobs successfully.
- Wants to be a great place for people to work and strives to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
- Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working to better serve our clients and their evolving business needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.