Application Monitoring Technical Analyst
Looking for a application monitoring technical analyst for a year long contract. Candidates can work primarily from home but must be within driving distance of either of the clients southern Maine, Southern NJ or Lexington South Carolina tech hubs.
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: Bachelors or Dynatrace certification or equivalent work experience
Years of experience: 5 yrs*+
Reason for request/why opened: New resource
Best Vs Average Candidate ( Background ) :
Large organization Application performance monitoring experience
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the Application Availability team's efforts to measurably improve application availability through APM tools
- Supports adherence to monitoring standards, best practices and tool recommendations
- Performs application availability analysis and recommends monitoring improvements
- Coordinates application monitoring onboarding with L2, application and Enterprise tool teams
- Collaborates with application teams in preparing all required prerequisite onboarding documentation for handoff, to include:
o Specification of application reporting requirements, tool dashboard requirements, key system performance & capacity indicators and key business transactions
- Performs pre-implementation application capacity analysis
- Ensures stakeholder teams have access to training and knowledge-share forums
- Maintains awareness of tool roadmaps, upgrades and scheduling impact to application teams
- Ability to assist L2 team with tool implementations as needed
1. 3 year minimum of system and application monitoring experience
2. 2-year minimum experience with hands-on implementation of Dynatrace APM tool.
a. Experience in Dashboard builds
3. Working knowledge of middleware technologies (Jboss, Websphere, NodeJS) and web server technologies (IHS, Tomcat, IIS and Apache)
4. Thorough knowledge of OS technologies - Windows and Linux.
5. Basic understanding of datacomm technologies, e.g. Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Firewalls, etc.
NICE TO HAVE
1. Previous client Experience
2. Banking or Financial Industry experience is a plus
3. Splunk experience is a plus
Skills needed for submittals
Any upcoming vacation plans?
Has this candidate worked as a former client Contractor via SOW? Yes or No
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? - Yes or No
Is this candidate required to give notice - Yes or No
Application Monitoring experience-years
OS - Linux, Windows- years
Previous Client exp.-Yes or no
Financial/Banking Industry- years
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.