We are currently seeking a User Support Technician in the San Diego area to join one of our top clients. This position will work onsite 50% of the time opposite 1 other support technician. The person in this role will rotate with them.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $23 - 25 per hour
education: High School
- IS Helpdesk support (On rotating basis with some after-hours coverage)
- Answer help desk phone calls
- Route help desk tickets to appropriate technicians
- Provide on the spot troubleshooting as time allows
Proficient in providing support for the following systems (installation, upgrades, troubleshooting):
- PC/Laptop Hardware and Software
- Network Peripherals and Printers
- Telephone System
- Maintain loaner laptops and projectors
- Manage PC/Network Inventory
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team Player
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.