job summary: Summary:
- The role demands successful delivery of business analysis and Agile story grooming/requirements definition within a portfolio of change projects which reside within the Enterprise Technology Architecture and Shared Capabilities organization.
- The key responsibilities for the role are to work with business partner and technology teams to ensure clear, concise requirements and acceptance criteria are defined. 'Extensive technology related project experience within Financial industry is essential for this role.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 56 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- The key responsibilities for the role are to manage and deliver the business analysis and story grooming phases within the project lifecycle.
- Perform Business Analysis with key stakeholders to determine the project scope
- Strong analysis skills to quickly understand business requirements to formulate business requirements documents
- Good understanding of the project management and IT development lifecycle
- Communication - Facilitation skills to ensure effective running of workshops and team meetings
- Creation of robust and accurate business requirement documentation and associated project artifacts
- Creation of functional specifications for technical software development and test management
- Collaborate with test teams during SIT and Regression test phases and manage defect tracking and reporting
- Risk management - Ability to capture, assess and manage project risks
- Experience with Agile project management desirable
- Facilitate creation of Agile stories
- Working knowledge of CA Agile Central
- Ability to on board and mentor new team members into a Scrum team
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.