Project Manager- GMP Program Scheduler
- Build the Operation Readiness schedule based on the overall timelines for the Project in conjunction with the various project work streams team (Cell Therapy Translational Engine, Operations, QC, Quality, Validation and Tech Transfer)
- Organize, prepare, and facilitate interactive planning and schedule review sessions with the project work streams.
- Responsibility for co-ordination and integration of project related tasks with the project work streams leads to ensure alignment with the overall project schedule
- Produce resource loadings and progress S-Curves.
- Weekly tracking of progress versus schedule and the publishing variance reports showing planned versus actual and critical path activities
- Daily tracking of progress versus schedule by supporting & facilitating the One Team governance structure.
- Highlighting any corrective actions required to maintain project schedule and to develop a mitigation planning when/if projects run behind baseline schedule.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive project risk register, document tracker and other project related documents.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
Education & Experience:
- Excellent computer skills - highly experienced in Microsoft Project and other MS applications is a requirement.
- Primavera qualification plus full proficiency in the software MS Project would be a distinct advantage.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in a similar role within GMP environment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Promote the corporate values of client-ism within the workplace.
- Actively foster, in cooperation with other staff, an ethos and culture of safety awareness where safety is accepted as an integral part of the overall business.
- Ensure that Accident Reports / Near Miss Forms are completed in a timely manner after an event.
- Ensure timely completion of all SOP reading, training and assessment
skills: Key Abilities:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation to interface effectively with all levels of colleagues.
- Effective communicator on all project levels to senior and middle management
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to tight deadlines
- Planning and scheduling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated and flexible approach
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.