A client of ours is seeking a Senior UX Web Designer to work on a range of web properties. This client simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. This client is a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, the client has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. Ecommerce represents the front door for the majority of our customers, and a primary revenue generator for the client.
This role will work 100% remotely.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Create exceptional user experiences by being responsible for end-to-end deliverables on projects and initiatives.
- Create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones.
- Partner with Agile scrum masters to work with multiple stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, organizational leaders, and other designers, in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
- Run and analyze user testing sessions through usertesting.com or in-person to define opportunities for a better experience.
- Convey design ideas via sketches, storyboards, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Work across a wide range of projects, technologies and devices.
- Support and work closely with development teams throughout the implementation cycle using redline and prototyping.
- Produce final visual design and optimized assets for complete user experience showing strong understanding of design principles.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), or comparable experience.
- 8+ years of experience working in the field of user experience.
- Experience in an Agile scrum environment and familiarity with Agile design.
- Experience designing for SaaS products for both B2C and B2B consumers.
- A proven track record and portfolio of great experience design and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
- Experience with conversion testing and landing page/funnel optimization.
- Advanced skills in interaction design, information architecture, usability evaluation, and user research.
- Experience building interactive prototypes, customer journey maps, service blueprints, and detailed user experience flow diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience with high fidelity visual & UX software such as Sketch, Adobe, InVision, & Usertesting.com.
- Someone with a deep knowledge of UI/UX patterns, visual design principles, and best practices.
- A drive and passion to improve user experience and usability of complex problems.
- Ability to accept and design against feedback from stakeholders and colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timelines.
- Experience creating innovative digital interface design solutions for the web, desktop applications and mobile and hand-held devices.
- Comfort in designing and running user testing and other qualitative customer validation.
- Strong interpersonal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to the collaborative environment at this client and all of the client's product portfolio.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.