Sr. Software Engineer
There are lots of differently shaped problems to take on at our company and we are looking for engineers who like challenges, are good problem solvers, and can build on an existing framework to optimize for scale. Customer growth presents interesting challenges-you can find something that interests you, with the opportunity to pioneer and take ownership of key features while you grow with the company.
location: MCKINNEY, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Implement complex and core functionality within our platform related to scheduling, payments and billing, route optimization, automated tasks, internal/external APIs, etc.
- Follow existing architecture and provide suggestions for improvements
- Propose and implement new systems and processes
- Write scripts to alter business critical datasets with millions of rows of data
- Perform code reviews for other developers to ensure best practices are followed
- Help mentor, coach and develop junior members of our development team
- Assist with the recruitment of development new hires
- Work with the latest technologies and tools to solve the problems that affect our customers
- Optimize and tune existing features with poor performance
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- PHP (4 years of experience is required)
- Mysql (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.