job summary: Summary:
- Senior Software Developer and Solution Architect (Solution Architect, Java Architect, UML, API, Kafka, Software Architect)
- We are looking for a Hands-On Developer and Architect who is experienced in Designing, developing, and debugging software within a project scope ensuring that the final product meets end user acceptance criteria.
- The ideal candidate must have a solid development background across multiple technical disciplines including J2EE web application development, Java client/server development and Oracle and also have extensive experience as a Software Architect analyzing software and system issues to find solutions as per requirements.
location: Jersey City, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $63 - 73 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Develop and Design high-quality solutions to internal clients to ensure alignment of technical solutions with business objectives. Provide Architect application and database design using modeling tools and documentation methods.
- Review and interpret business requirements and develop detailed technical requirements.
- Design, code and test systems solutions based on requirement specifications.
- Ability to analyze code to ensure the code is reliable and safer with appropriate security controls implemented.
- Ability to architect and develop solutions of Big Data using platforms like Hadoop/Spark/Hydra
- Develop High quality software applications in Java Technologies: Core Java/J2EE Technologies, SOAP/REST APIs
- Hands on experience in Database DDL/DML
- Experience is Agile SDM methodology.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- 12+ years of software architecture/development experience required.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of application development, analysis, and design experience in Java Technologies
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in developing Linux Shell and Windows scripting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in XML/XSL technology standard
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in REST API
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Test Driven Development
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in SONARCUBE to analyze code, review, and implement fixes
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Jenkins for Ansible CI/CD integration
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in customization of a vendor developed product.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience Architecting Web projects involving on-shore and off-shore teams.
- Minimum of 2 years or experience in any Big Data technology like Hadoop/Sparks/Hive etc
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Oracle, SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Working knowledge of using Maven, Jenkins, GIT, Horizon JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in the field of architecture, developments, and deployment of high volume applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.