job summary: Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented Epic Applications Systems Analyst to join a well-known client of ours within a location in the Renton, WA area. Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
External Work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Formulate and define system scope and objectives on small to mid-size projects. Devise or modify processes to solve problems, considering computer application structure, technical capacity and desired result. Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written or modified, and design, code, test, debug and document those programs. Provide guidance and training to less experienced analyst/programmers.
location: Renton, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $54.07 - 60.83 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
This resource will be directly supporting the Tapestry UM module, and IDEALLY the manager is looking for candidates with Tap UM Build experience. Tap UM can also be referenced as Tapestry Referrals. The UM experience is NOT the same as Claims- they do have similarities but they are not the same. Other related or transferable experience that will be considered if no Tap UM would be Ambulatory Build for EpicCare Orders.
- Performs analysis, designing, coding, testing, documenting, implementing and maintenance tasks for complex requests and project impacts.
- Participates on project teams with business users and other analyst/programmers. Assists in problem definition and resolution activities.
- May develop solution outlines. May be responsible for creating and monitoring project plans and schedules on small to mid-size projects.
- Rotates on-call coverage with other team members. Troubleshoots and resolves production problems. Documents and communicates problem resolution to team members.
- Completes assignments in an accurate and timely manner. Maintains and reports status on assigned tasks on a regular basis. Performs related duties as assigned or requested. Assists in training other programmer/analysts and may review their work.
- Interacts with customers to define, clarify and interpret system requirements for complex applications enhancements and projects. Responsible for implementing system development projects and work requests.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience using and maintaining applications software.
- Education: High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Knowledge of specific languages and tools used in the applicable technical environment.
- Understanding of computer programming languages and system design concepts.
- Logic and analytical ability.
- Communication, organizational, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Specific systems, applications or business area knowledge and systems analysis, and design.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.