Sr. Validation Engineer- Windows
Sr. Validation Engineer needed for a large technology infrastructure company in Secaucus New Jersey. The Sr. Validation Engineer will serve as a key technical contributor to both the Electrical and Platform level validation of ZT server platforms particularly running Microsoft Windows OSs. The Validation Engineer will be working in a cross functional team to develop and execute test plans which will verify product functionality, adherence to electrical specifications and production requirements; including SW stack and use case testing. The Validation Engineer will also debug, identify root cause and resolve issues as they occur. This is a full time position.
location: Secaucus, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Interface with architecture, design, platform, FW and system engineering for a high degree of collaboration and leverage in all phases of the design process.
- Evaluate test specifications, requirements, strategies and methodologies for electrical validation, FW validation and platform level testing.
- Coordinate test effort preparation and track requirements, schedules and actions
- Review, track, execute, document and summarize test results
- Internal Server Research & Development Hardware Validation support
- Collaborate on automation efforts for validation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Masters
- Validation Testing
- System Admin
- Driver Installation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.