job summary: Summary:
- Full Stack Salesforce/Mulesoft/Informatica/Oracle developer needed for a target state commercial credit underwriting, fulfillment and monitoring system.
- The solution runs on Force.com with 30+ integration points. The code and design savvy lead developer is an expert in all things Salesforce, ESB, APIs and batch loads connecting from a secure network to Force.com.
- This role is a highly visible position on a large project for a major US. Requires 5-10 years of experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Provide leadership and innovative solutions for cloud integrations
- Support test driven development for flawless solutions using unit tests and cucumber acceptance tests
- SAFe Agile environment achieving technical excellence through technical and execution discipline
- Invoke or quickly acquire domain acumen: Analyze the current business functions, technical implementations and plan for needs, gaps, and improvements
- Calmly work in a highly regulated and high pressure environment to inspire teamwork, positive attitudes and well respected solutions
- Meet tight timeline commitments and plan for give and take designs to ensure an MVP this year into a live environment
- Autonomous/Self Starter
- Must have SFDC skills including config/Apex, process builder, Unit tests and other key SFDC components.
- Must have strong SFDC integration skills including knowledge of Salesforce API limits (streaming, soap, rest, bulk and chatter)
- Must have excellent data relationship / data interfaces / SQL query skills ? Must have excellent Web Services (REST / SOAP) skills
- Must have experience with data integration tools
- Mulesoft, Informatica PowerCenter, Tibco, Cast Iron, WebMethods
- Ability to determine best fit solutions, real time, batch, event messaging
- Work efforts must be thorough and focused with strong attention to detail
- Able to understand strategic objectives as well as deliver tactical solutions Ability to document designs in a Wiki as well as draw clean flow and sequence diagrams
- Ability to coordinate with multiple application partners, business, other IT managers, architecture, internal stakeholders and developers in providing solution suggestions and constructive feedback
- Ability to confer with peers, architects, BAs and product owners to backwards engineer legacy integrations and develop technical requirements without a BRD
- Lead and contribute in development, documentation, deployment and automation of delivery
- Experience with clouds, multithreading, distributed environments, fault tolerance, scalable software
- Proven experience on large projects with 10+ integrations (this project has 30+) Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Force.com integration patterns and APIs, certifications or proven trailhead completion
- Design by contract ? Passionate leaner
- Salesforce Expert
- Mulesoft and Informatica PowerCenter
- Agile Kanban, test driven development, analytical yet quick decision maker
- Experience in implementing and supporting large scale complex solutions and integrations of Salesforce with other platforms and technologies ? Experience in a CI environment with automated builds and tests
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.