Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Southlake, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This position will support the Core Network Engineering team with responsibilities in the South Central and South East Markets. You will assist with and perform engineering responsibilities for one or more COINs and work closely with the Capacity Planning, Design and Operations teams to implement our strategic technology goals and transition to the eNSE network fabric platform. You will also work to support strategic technology goals including the ongoing migration of core elements to eNSE and the onboarding of VNFs. You will work collaboratively with existing team members to meet team goals.
* Work on engineering and deploying directional networks for Intelligent Edge, including but not limited to: SAP ENSE Fabric, Access ENSE fabric, ISP, NNI and Core connectivity.
* Build networks for interconnection to VCP platforms for growth, capacity and expansion.
* Work with underlay and overlay controllers for network creation, network modeling, and network deployments.
* Leverage modernized tools/plugins such as Ansibles, Python, for network deployments across multiple virtualized OS environments.
* Engineer network solutions with a strong interaction with PNF and VNF applications teams.
· Interaction with design and architecture teams developing future networks.
· Develop network configurations from design models and templates.
· Work with cross-functional teams to ensure new networks are built, migrated and decommissioned
· Work on engineering and deploying directional networks for Intelligent Edge, including but not limited to: SAP ENSE Fabric, Access ENSE fabric, ISP, NNI and Core connectivity.
· Build networks for interconnection to VCP platforms for growth, capacity and expansion.
· Work with underlay and overlay controllers for network creation, network modeling, and network deployments. Leveraging plugins for network deployments across multiple virtualized OS environments.
· Engineer network solutions with a strong interaction with PNF and VNF applications teams.
Educational and Certification Qualifications:
· Hands-on experience of Cisco ACI, VXLAN, SDN/NFV, MPLS VPN, and MP-BGP protocols
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent data networking and telecommunications service experience. Cisco CCNP or CCIE
· Minimum of 5 years experience in data networking and telecommunications, including expert knowledge and working hands on knowledge preferrably in the service provider or large enterprise network environment.
· Hands-on experience configuring routers, switches and related network equipment. Preferably: Cisco Carrier Routing Systems (CRS), Cisco Network Convergence System (NCS), ASR 9K, ISR 3945, Nexus 3K, 7K, 9K, Juniper MX-480, MX-960. Operating Systems: IOS, XR-IOS, NX-OS, JunOS.
· Solid understanding of Networking specific technologies: VXLAN, L2VPN, L3VPN, OSPF, ISIS, MPBGP, QOS/Traffic Engineering, MPLS (LDP & TDP) , Segment routing and VRFs
·Any cloud and scripting experience i.e. Linux, Openstack, Python, automation, ansibles, virtualization is a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.