Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a System Support Administrator who will be a pivotal player for our client's Technology Operations Command Center. This is a 24x7x365 team responsible for supporting all business and technology services and you will be the first line of support for ensuring the health and stability of technology systems and services.
location: PASADENA, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: No Degree Required
- Monitor all production networks, servers, applications and services.
- Respond to alerts according to standard processes.
- Utilize ticket tracking systems to resolve tickets from internal and external requests.
- Facilitate communications and maintain a strict command center during an incident.
- Track and manage incident tickets fully to ensure proper operational metrics are captured and maintained.
- Collaborate with various technology teams for issues resolution.
- Communicate with IT stakeholders on the statuses of issues.
- Respond to escalations from Customer Service (Tier 1 & 2) or Partner NOCs.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles, policies, and procedures.
- Execute run books processes as documented for diagnosis and remediation of issues.
- Fully document and communicate shift-turnover reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Network Administration
- NOC Technician (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.