job summary: Summary:
- This is a Full Stack Senior Application Developer role working for the client in Global Risk Analytics team. This team builds Risk inventory platform.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- This position requires candidate to be well versed with client side and server side technologies. Candidate must possess passion for producing high quality software, ready to jump in and solve complex problems and perform code reviews.
- Required Skills: Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience. Around 10 years of hands on software development experience using Java / J2EE technologies.
- Experience on Predictive analysis/ Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence. Good interpersonal communication skills for tech and business conversations Good analytical skills to break down requirements, solve complex problems. Ability to understand and write complex SQLs.
- Experience in the following technologies is must: J2ee, Spring Boot, Spring JPA, Spring data, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS / Angular, SQL, PL/SQL, Tomcat, Apache, Eclipse / IntelliJ Idea, Toad, Maven, Bit bucket, Jenkins, Ansible Tower, JIRA, Optional: Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.