We are currently seeking a Product Owner to conduct the creation, productionalization and feature additions to Enterprise Analytics products. As a member of the Enterprise Analytics team you will be delivering high impact solutions driven by our executive leadership. The Product Owner will report to the Engineering Supervisor, collaborating with engineers (data and BI), analysts, business stakeholders and Enterprise Analytics leadership.
This individual must exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience facilitating cross-team collaboration using Agile/Scrum methodologies.
location: Beloit, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $62 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manages the product backlog by prioritizing items based on documented strategy/roadmap and input from stakeholders.
- Partners with lead/team/stakeholders for product to define and document objective/scope for each product/release/feature. Conducts events and/or ceremonies as needed to obtain objective/scope.
- Advocates and evangelizes product/feature value.
- Keep stakeholder(s) and team engaged with consistent and incremental delivery.
- Identifies and tracks resource needs and assignment for product/features. Works with product lead or leadership to establish resource lists for project. Communicates needs and ensures allocation for efforts.
- Maintains and facilitates expense management process as needed for products. This can include reviewing and approving time for contract resources fully allocated to product, providing forecasts for expenses specific to product/projects and tracking actuals to budget.
- Judges and informs stakeholder(s), leadership, supporting teams (QA, IT operations) and product team on product/feature delivery and projected milestones based on backlog, input for lead for product and prior experience.
- Oversees development progress and creates artifacts (roadmaps, wireframes, requirements, stories, templates, process diagrams, kanban boards, etc..) following established standards.
- Communicates and documents any change to scope/objectives of product.
- Identifies and maintains list of dependencies for products. Collaborates with internal or external to IT departments as they are identified.
- Works with team to refine/improve the development planning process. Advocate for the team any changes to development planning process to leadership to improve product delivery.
- Works with team and IT operations to create product support plans, documentation and communication.
- Ensures product/feature when released is supported by appropriate teams/personnel.
- Serves as primary contact for ongoing maintenance/support for products.
- May function as the analytics lead for their product.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- data analytics (4 years of experience is required)
- Product Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Change management (3 years of experience is required)
- Business Intelligence
- data warehousing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.