Sr. Resiliency Tooling Analyst
job summary: Summary:
- This role is a trusted professional partner working closely with various teams and supporting stakeholders across the entire organization to document business processes and capability requirements.
- We are looking for a delivery-oriented Resiliency Tooling Senior Analyst who can marry business requirements with strategic, enterprise solutions. This will often involve scripting potential solution options for testing.
- As a core member of the Command Center, the Resiliency Tooling Senior Analyst is a liaison between the business stakeholders and other project team partners.
- This position will be involved in all project phases and is responsible for developing project requirements.
- This individual is goal oriented, an effective communicator, can identify and troubleshoot issues, and is able to work within project deadlines.
- The Resiliency Tooling Senior Analyst is an active contributor to continuous business and technology improvement. In this role, you will be required to work across multiple business groups and build and maintain strong relationships.
location: Henrico, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 57 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Analyze project information to create and document requirements for work plans.
- Work with stakeholders to assess potential risks and gaps, and provide analytical solutions
- Analyze existing tools and databases and provide recommendations for improvement
- Design and maintain integrated processes and tools that enable the company to expose and monitor risk, communicate rapidly, properly plan, and respond to events
- Acquire, analyze, and document processes related to operational and technical systems to document business, functional (capability), non-functional, conversion, data, and communication requirements.
- Facilitate meetings with stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Conduct and document process, business and capability requirement elicitation work sessions with subject matter experts.
- Prior project management experience
- Conduct process and requirement walk-through sessions with project team
- Identify and document requirements, project related issues, assumptions, constraints, dependencies, identified risks, and decisions.
- Act as a liaison between business and technology partners to facilitate effective relationships
- Work closely with project managers and all other project team members maintaining a high standard of professionalism and accountability
- Create project documentation within deadline to achieve project goals
- Collaborate with the test team to create a traceability matrix and provide needed consultation during the development of test plans and scenarios
- Identify and document opportunities for improvement
- Ability to review code and scripts for errors or inefficiencies, intelligently explain how the code functions as the interpreter/compiler and suggest improvements to programmers.
- Design and maintain SharePoint sites, including lists, document shares, functional permission groups, workflow elements, specialized reporting, specialized and customized designs
- Develop control processes, support resolution and validation of all data integrity issues across all Infrastructure systems
- Drive various reporting and communications management tasks and initiatives
- Work independently, with guidance in only most complex situations, as well as collaboratively within a team.
Top 3 Must Have Skill sets Required :
- SharePoint, Tableau, Jira
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.