Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $91 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Document and promote the maintenance of documentation related to Smart Automation projects, such as best practices, platform, technical issues, stakeholders, processes, etc.
· Technical assistance for development and test of internal projects, contacting the suppliers when needed
· Lead the technical component of Smart Automation deliverables, ensuring the code follows standards and best practices for a better maintenance of code in production
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.