- Here is the team you are joining
- You'll be joining a small, agile team in the heart of one of the most strategic transformational changes in Cisco's history. We support the rollout of Salesforce to Cisco's new Customer Success teams around the globe. It's a fast-paced environment with monthly release cycles. You'll learn about Cisco's portfolio and how we're transforming to a recurring revenue model. It's a flexible environment, where we adjust as we learn. You'll have autonomy to make decisions quickly, and the support of the change team to navigate through a sometimes nebulous and changing environment.
location: SAN JOSE, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Who We Are
Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco's fastest growing teams, and the Customer Experience Digital Transformation organization is driving and accelerating innovation and driving new and renew growth across CX portfolio. This team is charged with creating capabilities to simplify, optimize and thread sales and renew motions with customer success. What You'll Do
You'll work very closely with passionate, intelligent and creative global team members and cross functional stakeholders all working collaboratively to drive program success, program governance, standard methodology with the ultimate goal of delivering the value and anticipated outcomes of strategic programs. Minimum Qualifications:
4-5 years of change management experience with increasing levels of responsibility
Previous experience defining and implementing change management programs
Strong knowledge and industry experience in Customer Experience
Excellent communication skills interaction at all levels of the organization
Excellent PowerPoint skills Desired Skills:
Ability to collaborate cross-functionally to solve complex issues
Ability to create content for training purposes
Excellent presentation skills in executive and/or customer-facing settings
Industry expertise in the field of experience management
Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building and remain level-headed
Ability to create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies and decision makers to drive change through the company
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- CHANGE MANAGER (5 years of experience is required)
- Program Management (5 years of experience is required)
- Stakeholder management (5 years of experience is required)
- Customer Experience (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.