Project Manager (Technical)
Hoffman Estates, IL
Our client in the western suburbs is looking to add a PM to their team. They need this resource for the next 6 months. This individual must bring knowledge from the automotive industry along with typical PM expertise in budgeting and communication. Please apply if interested.
location: Hoffman Estates, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Primary responsibility will be to Project Manage the deployment of Security applications across the enterprise. Must have kowledge and experinece in this area.
- Identify project goals, scope, resource mix, budget, execution workflow, dependencies, DRIVE matrix, tracking/ measurement model, communication plan, change management, risk mitigation, and governance.
- Execute and track project against set goals, timelines, committed results, quality gates, and performance KPIs.
- Follow effective processes to optimize delivery within an agile environment.
- Identify, escalate conflicts and resolve.
- Provide status updates to project team per governance model as well as cross-organization
- Optimize delivery to mitigate the impact of project constraints.
- Implements medium to large cross-team, multi-year programs and projects.
- Align project plans to roadmap i.e., budgets, resources, dependencies etc.
- Define project metrics, communicate progress, exceptions, and trends to executives.
- Work with development leaders to define, collect and analyze relevant development team project metrics, with an eye toward continuous improvement
- Communicate scope, project roadmap, priorities and key delivery status to project stakeholders and business teams.
- Identify and manage project risks and exceptions.
- Propose mitigation of risks and resolution to exceptions of large scope within the overall project delivery workflow.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends, business conditions, and internal processes and practices to influence the success of project initiatives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Project Manager
- Automotive Industry
- PMP Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.