job summary: QA Automation Engineer
- Quality Automation Support Engineer will act individually or as part of a team to provide support for automated testing services of a highly complex and technical nature in an Agile environment. Assignments at this level require extensive quality assurance and test experience in order to review test applications and investigate the issues submitted by the development staff.
location: Pennington, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The person must be able to take a broad view of testing for automated testing procedures and tools. Person must be able to debug scripting issues and frameworks primarily written in Java. They have to be an expert in vbscripting and proficient in Java. Incumbent must be have a record of ability to deliver within agreed time constraints. Person will also be responsible to support and resolve user issues within agreed SLAs.
qualifications: Required Skills
- Professional software development test automation experience
- Experience in Software development using Java, JEE, REST Web Services, RDBMS / SQL, Agile / Scrum.
- Experience in SQL, extensively executed SQL queries on different kind of DB tables in order to review successful transaction of data.
- Experience in test case writing, automation using Selenium, Cucumber, UFT or TOSCA
- Good understanding of SOA Test service Virtualization
- Experience in working with IDE Eclipse that is MAVEN configured
- Experience in agile implementations
- Exposure to ALM, qTest will be a huge plus
- Fundamental Understanding of Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.