Looking for a .net developer for a year long contract with probable extensions.
Candidates can work remotely from home preferably on the east coast of the US and certainly on Eastern Standard Time.
CANDIDATE PROFILE DETAILS:
Degree/Certifications Required: No
Years of experience: 10yrs*
Reason for request/why opened: Replacement
Best Vs Average Candidate (Background ):
Banking FI industry
location: Mount Laurel, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Develop and document a detailed solution design within SDS, impart your subject matter expertise throughout life cycle.
- Participate in complex applications and systems development, programming
- Conduct code reviews to address quality, standards compliance, reusability and ease of maintenance, Operational Readiness Reviews, and support gating and review sign-offs for solution design.
- Provide technical support to promptly resolve escalated incidents/outages.
- Respect client's technology delivery practices and standards, project management disciplines, business technology architecture, and risk and production capacity - this includes thorough AGILE methodologies, documentation, tools and frameworks.
- Produce top-notch functional, technical and user interface designs.
10+ years of experience with the following:
- MS .NET framework
5+ years of experience with the following:
- Proven development experience designing and developing large high volume enterprise web applications
3-5+ years of experience with the following:
- MS .NET 4.5 framework or greater
- ASP.Net MVC and web API rest end points
- .NET DI (IoC) Frameworks (Autofac, StructureMap, Ninject, Unity, etc.)
- Serverside automated testing tools (NUint, JSUnit, etc)
- Continuous Integration Stack : JIRA, STASH, JENKIN
- MS SQL Server 2012 or greater
Nice to have :
Previous client experience
Skills needed for submittals
Any upcoming vacation plans?-Yes or No
Has this candidate worked as a former client Contractor via SOW? -Yes or No
Has your candidate worked at our client as a Full Time employee? -Yes or No
Is this candidate required to give notice -Yes or No
.NET Development- years
.NET Framework 4.5-years
Continuous integration tools - Teamcity, Jenkins-years
Experience in relational database design and development (MS SQL server)- years
Hands-on ASP.NET experience- years
Serverside automated testing tools (NUint, JSUnit, etc)- years
Web Application Development Background- years
Previous client exp.- Yes or no
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.